Warning: Use of undefined constant ddsg_language - assumed 'ddsg_language' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/usak1k3visas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitemap-generator/sitemap-generator.php on line 45
Marriage Visa : :: William G. Hicks P.A. ::
William G. Hicks P.A.
Call us at : 407 - 718 - 8046
Click here for Free Consultation

Marriage Visa

Marriage VisaHomeland Security (Uscis) offer a K3 visa or the CR1/IR1.

However in February 2010 Uscis stopped issuing the K3 visa. Instead Uscis issue the CR1/IR1, which includes the green card processing.

CR1 means you have been married for less than two years, IR1 means you have been married for two years or more.

  • The basic requirements of the CR1/IR1 are
  • You are a US citizen.
  • You are legally married to your spouse.
  • Certain minimum income requirements.

If your spouse has an unmarried child aged under 18, it is possible to obtain a CR1/IR1 dependent visa.

There are three stages in the application

  • US Citizenship and Immigration Services (Uscis)
  • National Visa Center (NVC)
  • US Consulate Abroad

Thus the spouse visa & green card process takes place whilst your spouse is abroad.

Please contact us for your free consultation.