Warning: Use of undefined constant ddsg_language - assumed 'ddsg_language' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/usak1k3visas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitemap-generator/sitemap-generator.php on line 45
Green Cards : :: William G. Hicks P.A. ::
William G. Hicks P.A.
Call us at : 407 - 718 - 8046
Click here for Free Consultation

Green Cards

Green Cards
A green card is a cream colored plastic card (was green back in the 60’s). It is the ID card to show the holder is a US Legal Permanent Resident. It is also work authorization and your travel permit.

Green cards are normally issued for ten years, but in this instance will be issued initially for two years…..known as a conditional green card. The condition that it is valid for two years is removed at the two year stage following a Uscis application & successful interview.

Citizenship is available once the green card has been held for three years in total.

Adjustment of Status

If you use the fiancée route, the adjustment of status is the green card application once your fiancée is here & you are married.

If you use the foreign marriage route, there is no adjustment of status as Uscis will not issue a K3 visa, your spouse will receive a CR1/IR1, which includes the green card process.

If your spouse or fiancée is already in the US and you have not used the K1 or CR1/IR1 process, we can still help.

Please contact us for your free consultation.