Warning: Use of undefined constant ddsg_language - assumed 'ddsg_language' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/usak1k3visas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitemap-generator/sitemap-generator.php on line 45
Fiancee Visa : :: William G. Hicks P.A. ::
William G. Hicks P.A.
Call us at : 407 - 718 - 8046
Click here for Free Consultation

Fiancee Visa

Fiancee VisaThese are the basic requirements of the K1 visa, to bring your fiancée into the US..

  • You are a US citizen.
  • You & your fiancée are legally able to marry.
  • You have met your fiancée in person, within the last two years.
  • You & your fiancée intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancées arrival into the US.
  • Certain minimum income requirements of the US citizen.

If your fiancée has dependent children under 21 years of age, it is also possible to obtain a K2 visa for the children.
There are three stages in the application.

  • US Citizenship and Immigration Services (Uscis)
  • National Visa Center (NVC)
  • US Consulate Abroad

Once your fiancée enters the US on the K1 visa & you are married, they will need to apply for a green card. Your spouse is allowed to remain in the US with you whilst this application is being processed.

Thus the K1 is obtained whilst your fiancée is abroad & the green card is obtained when they are here & married to you.

Please contact us for your free consultation.